This is a recording of the update from Ginette Walker Vinski (SWPACC Vice President), Joel Brady (SWPACC President), and Caleb Hills (Access + Stewardship Co-Chair) on May 4, 2022. We were joined by general members of the climbing community, as well as representatives across the state from other LCOs (Southcentral Pennsylvania Climbers – SCPC, Eastern PA Alliance of Climbers – EPAC) and Access Fund.
- SWPACC is in the information gathering stage to determine what actions can be taken to regain climbing access.
- Please continue to abide by the closure and do not climb in the areas closed to climbing.
- If you have further concerns, questions, suggestions, resources, expertise, etc., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Climber’s Pact
- Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
- Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Further public updates to this issue will be posted under #sgl on this blog.